Thursday, October 26, 2017

Microphone Works Badly in STEAM ONLY !!

Hi guys,

I am using lenovo G580. I have this mic issue in steam since I updated to Windows 10. But the funny thing is it works well in SKYPE, facebook video call and sound recording.  So I can't talk whenever I was in steam game. If you having the same issue as me. You might wanna to fix this by using below method. Hopefully it works for you! I have been troubleshoot this for months. LOLZ


1. right click on your sound icon on the bottom right and select recording.


2. Then go to the properties of the microphone.



3. Then go to advance tab, then untick the "enable audio enchancements" under the "signal enchancements" section. 




TADA!!! it works like a Charm !! now my mic works perfectly in STEAM with no problem.

2 comments:

  1. mine still dosnt work after i do that, got any other tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is yours problem only with steam or others as well ?

      Delete